Tuesday, September 1, 2015

ELS Homework #2

1.I think the symbol of China is porcelain which is a hard shiny substance made by heating clay. The porcelain is very beautiful and delicate. I think it is the most appropriate symbol of China. The most important spirit of China is moderate. You can find the size, color and pattern of porcelain is moderate. It is totally suitable to China.

2.There is something happening in the place where I live. There are more and more building and a lot of people live in this district. I don't think it really interests me because too much population brings us too much pollution and traffic jams. This is the trend we can't stop it because our city needs to develop.

3.I don't think our government funds too much money to art but I think it's enough. China is a developed country and we need a large sum of money to invest the basic installation and some Chinese are still poverty. Art is a soul food to human. But if you can't satisfy your stomach, all of the soul food is useless.

4.It is known that China has the third biggest national territorial area in the world. With the development of world, one thing restricts the nation is the land. Everything can't leave with the land. We can use this land reasonably although there are desserts inside. 

2 comments:

  1. I love what you wrote. "If you can't satisfy the stomach all of the soul food is useless." Nice job, Matt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, idea is plump but the reality is cruel... It's a truth.

      Delete