Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Free writing #4

  Today, we have a fansinating conference about cross cultural racism. About racism and discrimination, there should not be in the world but there must be in this society. People form all over the world talk about the situations in their country and what they did to deal or solve this cosmopolitan issue. I am really appreciate what they have done but also have my own opinion. To solve this problem, we need to admit other culture at first. Second, something can not be forgotten but something should be forgiven. Third, we should face the historical problems neutrally. But I also have a question. The man from Spain mentioned that we should never be attached the result. Actually, I don't know why he said this because we have our purpose when we do something and absolutely I want to finish it. Maybe for him, process is more important than the result. It's true and I totally agree with him but he used a strong word " never " to express his resolute decision. 







No comments:

Post a Comment