Thursday, December 10, 2015

Free writing- Helping #1

It was nearly 2 years ago. It was very crowded in the subway at the 8am because it was the time to go to work. People's shoulders rubbed to the other's. Unfortunately, the weather was very hot. The A/C was not enough and everyone in the carriage couldn't  breath. It was totally muggy. Everyone wanted to escape out of this hell. If you asked a Beijinger how level a hell was, he must tell you 19 because the 19th was in the subway. I was one of the passengers inside the carriage. I had been sweating and there was a man who had been sweating too! But he didn't wipe. I could think about how uncomfortable it was. While I wiping the sweat, I gave him a piece of tissue. He looked at me surprisedly and had been thanking to me. It was just lift a finger but it meant a lot to him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment